How to Install Sage Accounting Software?
Perform the following guidelines to complete the how to install Sage accounting software procedure.
Installing on a computer:
- If you have the installation disc, then insert it into the CD/DVD drive.
- The Sage Autorun screen should appear automatically.
- If it doesn’t, Click the Start button (Windows Vista/ 7 users) and enter D: Autorun in the search field. Click the OK button.
- On Windows XP, click the Start button and open the Run command box. Enter D: Autorun and then click the OK button.
- If you do not have the CD, download Sage 50 from the manufacturer’s site. Double-click the Sage5accounting.exe file. The installation will begin.
- Read the information on the Welcome screen and then choose Next.
- Read the License Agreement and click the checkbox to agree with the terms. Choose Next.
- A prompt will appear to enable the Sage accounting program to set the firewall rules. Click Yes and manually configure the firewall.
- Type the serial number that was sent to you and then click Next.
- Next, the Choose Sage program files window will appear.
- In the Single computer or Network window, choose Yes to make sure that the installation is done correctly for single-user setup. Click Next.
- Provide the correct path (destination should be local drive) for installing the software, else, you can also leave it to default. Click Next.
- Now, click Install. Once the installation is done, the ‘Installation complete’ message will appear. Finally, click the Finish button.
- For, instant solution for how to install Sage accounting software contact our experts.