How to install simplisafe
Install Base Station:
- Keep the Base Station in a central location in your house.
- Use the included power cord to power up the base station with a power outlet.
- The screen displays instructions for setting your Master PIN.
- Peel off the tape at the back of the keypad and then stick it on the wall.
- Slide it up the wall and take it off its bracket.
- Take off the battery tab on the device when prompted.
- Press the Test button.
Install Motion Sensors
- Position the motion sensor ad stick it to a wall 4-5 feet above the ground.
- Make sure it is kept away from other electronic gadgets.
Install Glassbreak Sensors
- Place these sensors within 20 feet from the intended windows.
Install Entry Sensors
- Plan to place the magnet and the entry sensors on the door/window such that they align and are only 2 inches apart from each other.
- Check the alignment before positioning them.
- See if the blue light flashes once for an open door and twice for a closed door.
Install Panic Buttons
- Stick the panic button to the wall of a more secure room
- Adhere the extra sirens not more than 100 feet from the Base Station.
- Hold it down to the wall for about 30 seconds to keep it in place.
- Push it up on the siren to take it off the bracket.
- Tighten it with the screws.
Install Smoke Detectors
- Rotate the mounting bracket and remove it from the detector.
- Use screws to install the bracket on the wall.
- Press the Smoke Detector on the mounting bracket until it snaps into place
Install CO Detectors
- Turn the mounting bracket anti-clockwise and remove the CO detector.
- Attach it to the wall with screws.
- Fix the CO detector against the mounting bracket.
Install Water Sensors
- Keep Water Sensor on the floor.
- Make sure you don’t cover up the six metal contacts on the bottom of the device.
Install Freeze Sensors
- Find a place near the main thermostat.
- Adhere the Freeze Sensor on the chosen location.
- Move the stand off the camera.
- Tuck the micro-USB into the port on the rear of the camera.
- Fix the stand back and plug the cord into the power outlet.
- Open the SimpliSafe app on your phone to begin the installation process.
Visit simplisafe.com/activate and follow as directed to activate the alarm. Set up a Wi-Fi connection with the system. The system is all set to be used.