How to Install Wps Push Button on Android?
Wi-Fi Protected System (WPS) is a feature for wireless connectivity that helps you connect your device to a Wi-Fi network without entering the network name and password. It works only for the protected networks. The WPS connection is set up using two methods – the Push button and the WPS PIN. For the WPS PIN method, you have to enter the router or device WPS PIN to establish the connection. In the case of the WPS Push button, you have to press the WPS button of the router and your device to get connected. Learn how to install WPS push button on Android device.
Step-1: Keep the router ready
- Switch on the router.
- Find the WPS Push button of the router and press it.
- If your router does not have a WPS button, open its configuration page in a browser.
- Navigate to the network settings and check for the virtual WPS Push-button.
- Click the virtual button to enable WPS on the router.
Step-2: Connect the Android mobile
- Open the Settings app on the mobile phone.
- Under Wi-Fi network settings, find the WPS option.
- If you cannot find the WPS option, search under the Advanced settings.
- Select the WPS Push button method.
- The Android mobile will detect and connect to the router network.
If your Android mobile does not have the WPS feature, read the below steps.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search for a reliable WPS connection app
- Download and install the WPS connection app.
- Few apps have the virtual WPS Push-button, which you have to tap to connect to the router.
- Many WPS connection apps use the WPS PIN method.
- Note: how to install WPS push button on android device and enter it on the app to get connected.