- How to install Zoom on Windows 10
How to install Zoom on Windows 10
Zoom calls, and meetings have become popular during the pandemic. People are building a network through Zoom. But, you don’t know how to install it. The iInstallation doesn’t involve many steps. It is very simple. Have a look at this post to know more about the installation process.
How to install Zoom on Windows 10?
- On your Windows computer, you need to open a web browser.
- Navigate to the official Zoom website. You’ll land on the Zoom home page.
- On the Zoom home page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and then choose the Download button. It directs you to the Download center.
- Under the Download center, and thenyou’ll see a Download button. Ensure that you click the Download button. It begins the downloading process.
- The downloading progress bar will be seen on the screen. After downloading the Zoom application, you need to make sure that you begin the installation process.
Here’s how to install it. Make sure that you follow the steps below.
Installing the Zoom application:
- On your Windows computer, locate and double-click the downloaded file.
- It begins the installation. After the installation process, make sure that you create an account.
- In the Zoom application, sign up for a new account. After installing the Zoom application, you’ll see the Sign-in button or Join a meeting options.
- Click the Sign-in button and then begin your test meeting. Now, yYou need to nowenter the email password and email address and then continue to sSign in.
- You’ll see these buttons while signing in withto the Zoom application. Sign in with Facebook and Sign in with Google. Choose one of your preferred options to sign in to your account.
- Continue to perform the on-screen instructions to complete the sign-in process.
- Later, in the Zoom application, go to the Home tab. You need to start the meeting. For that, select the New Meeting option and then continue with the meeting.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to install the Zoom application on your Windows 10 computer. Implement the solutions as described above.