How to Jailbreak PS4 (PlayStation 4)?
How to jailbreak PS4 instructions are given below:
Steps to Jailbreak PlayStation 4:
- On your PlayStation 4 device, find the Settings option and select it.
- Now, choose the System option from the Settings menu.
- Once you select the Network option, you can see the Network screen.
- Select Set up Internet Connection -> Use a LAN cable -> Custom -> Automatic -> Do not specify -> Manual.
- Check the Primary DNS and Secondary DNS fields and select the Next option.
- If the correct values are not mentioned in the Primary DNS and Secondary DNS fields, change them.
- Select the Automatic option followed by the Do not use option.
- Go back to the main screen of your PlayStation 4 and select Settings -> User’s Guide/Helpful Info -> User’s Guide to open the Category Selection screen.
- Choose 5.05 -> Disable Updates followed by the OK button.
- Find the Info icon and select it to open the Settings screen.
- Select the Delete Cookies option.
- Also, clear the website history by selecting the Clear Website Data option.
- If needed, click the Call button to get how to jailbreak PS4 assistance from our technical support experts.
To know more about Playstation, feel free to contact our Technical experts at Installation-help team.
We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware and Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com