- Pair PS4 Controller
How To Pair PS4 Controller? [Simple Guide]
Follow the simple instructions given below to know how to pair PS4 Controller to various devices
- Turn the PS4 console by long pressing the Power button.
- Plug in your controller’s USB cable to the console’s USB port.
- Press and hold the PS button for three seconds.
- The controller is then connected to the PlayStation console.
- To know how to pair PS4 controller to various devices, scroll down this page.
- Switch on your Playstation using the Power button.
- Associate the Microcontroller of the USB with the controller.
- Insert the other end to the rear of the console.
- Once this connection is established, your controller is associated with the console successfully.
- Disconnect the USB cable to play games wirelessly.
Without USB Cable
- Open the “PS4 dashboard”, choose Settings options.
- Under that, select Devices and then Bluetooth Devices.
- You can select these options using a remote.
- Hold the “Share button and PS button” for 5 seconds after pressing it.
- Your console or device will show your PlayStation 4 controller in the Bluetooth Devices screen.
- Select your controller from the devices screen.
- You can now play games on your PlayStation.
How To Pair Playstation4 Controller To Pc?
- The first step of the procedure is to download the PS4 windows and install it on your computer.
- This software lets you establish a connection between your controller and PC easily.
- You download this software from the GitHub page.
- Go to the downloaded location and right click on the file. Choose the Extract All option to extract the contents from the zip file.
- After extracting, double-click on the DS2Windows.exe file to start the setup process.
- Once you launch the PS4Windows app, choose the App Data option to store your profile details and settings there.
- Click the Install option in the next screen when it asks to install the PS4 driver.
- Associate your PC and the controller with the help of a USB cable.
- Enable the Bluetooth option in your PC. To turn on Bluetooth in your controller, press and hold the PS button.
- Connect to the controller via Bluetooth.
How Do I Pair PS4 Controller To Mac?
- Tap the PS button and the Share button. Hold it for a few seconds.
- Your Controller will now enter the Pairing mode and will flash to indicate it.
- The Bluetooth icon is present in the right corner of the desktop.
- Open the Bluetooth Preferences by clicking on it.
- Click on the Connect option present near the wireless controller device.
- The controller is now paired to your MAC system.
- Now, you have successfully completed how to pair PS4 controller to Mac
Pair Playstation4 To PS3
- Navigate to Accessory Settings on the PS3 and choose the Manage Bluetooth Devices option.
- Then, click the Register New Device option. Bluetooth scanning will begin now.
- The PS button and the Share button should be pressed for a few seconds. Hold it for at least 5 seconds.
- Release it once the light bar in the controller starts blinking.
- In the PS3’s list, the PS4 controller will appear under the name Wireless Controller.
Pair Playstation4 To Android
- The first step for How to Pair PS4 Controller to Android is access the pairing mode on your controller.
- To attain the pairing mode, press and hold the PS button and the Share button.
- Enable the Bluetooth option on your Android device. Choose the Wireless Controller option.
- Your controller and your device will now be connected.
Pair PS4 To iPhone
- The initial step is to jailbreak your iPhone. Jailbreaking will let you use your device by breaking the restrictions that are normally posed.
- If you wish to connect the PS4 controller to your iPhone, you need to update the iPhone to the iOS 13 version.
- Then download the Cydia package on your iPhone and then download the Controller for All app from that.
- Enable the Bluetooth option on your iPhone.
- Press together the PS button and share button. Do not release it until the LED light starts blinking.
- Your iPhone will be connected automatically to your controller now.
Pair PS4 to iPad
- To know how to pair PS4 controller to iPAd, first jailbreak your iPad to use your iPad beyond the posed restrictions.
- Then, download a package called Cydia on your device.
- After downloading the above-specified package, download and install the Controller for All app on your iPad.
- Turn on Bluetooth in your iPad to connect to the controller.
- To enable Bluetooth on your controller, press and hold the PS button & the Share button. Release it when the LED light starts to blink.
- Your controller is now connected to your iPad.
Re-Pair Playstation4 Controller
- Navigate to the Settings option initially.
- Choose Devices–>Bluetooth Devices.
- Select the controller you are currently using to play.
- Then, choose the Disconnect option to unpair the controller from the list.
- If you want to re pair, then enable the Bluetooth option on your device and controller.
- On the controller, press the Home button and Share button & hold it for five seconds.
- Turn on the Bluetooth option on your device.
- Choose the controller from the list displayed, and they will be connected successfully.
- Simple steps for how to pair PS4 controller to various devices are completed successfully. For more solution on PS4, contact us.