- 1099 in Quickbooks
How to Print 1099 in QuickBooks?
Enabling 1099 Feature
- Launch the main interface of the Quickbooks application on your Windows computer.
- Go to the Menu bar and then click the Edit button.
- After selecting the Preferences option from the drop-down list, click the ‘Tax: 1099’ option at the left panel of the screen.
- Navigate to the Company Preferences tab.
- Search for ‘Do You file 1099 MISC Forms’ and then click the OK button. Below we provide simple steps to perform how to Print 1099 in QuickBooks.
Setting Up Vendor
- Go to the Menu bar, and click the Vendors option.
- After selecting the Vendor Center from the drop-down list, select the vendor that you need to create a 1099 form and click the Edit button.
- Move to the Address Info tab and then check the vendor details.
- Now, navigate to the Additional Info tab.
- Select the checkbox next to the Vendor Eligible for 1099 option.
- In the Tax ID field, enter the vendor’s tax ID number correctly.
- First, place the blank 1099 form into the printer.
- In the main window of the QuickBooks application, click the File tab.
- Select 1099s/1096 from the Print Forms drop-down menu.
- After selecting the vendor name from the Vendor list, click the Print 1099 button.
- Now, you can preview of the 1099 form.
- If you want to view the detailed information, remove the checkmark next to the Alignment option.
- After selecting the PDF option, click the Open PDF in Preview option.
- To print the full 1099 form, click the Print button.
- For, more info related how to print 1099 in QuickBooks contact our experts.