- Checks in Quickbooks
Steps: How to Print Checks in Quickbooks
- Launch QuickBooks. Click the Check option under the Create tab which is available on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the payee details and contact information on the vendor page.
- Select a “bank account”.
- Enter the date and then choose the category suitable for your process from the Account column.
- Enter the message in the description, and type the amount to be transacted. Save the prepared check.
- Now, navigate to the Expenses tab and then click the Print Checks tab.
- Choose a check type, either Voucher or Standard.
- Before printing the check, make sure the alignment is proper.
- Load some paper into your printer’s tray and select the View preview and print sample tab.
- The preview image of the QuickBooks check will be displayed.
- You need to align the amount entered with the grid shown by dragging it to the correct position.
- If you find it difficult to align, then update the Adobe PDF Reader to the latest version and then align it.
- Print the check. Now, the Print Checks in QuickBooks steps successfully completed.
Follow the below instructions inorder to print checks in quickbooks:
To know more on how to print checks in Quickbooks, feel free to contact our experts. We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts.
To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com