- Print From iPhone Mail App
How to Print from iPhone Mail App?
Method 1 – Print using AirPrint
- Check if your printer supports the AirPrint feature.
- Connect your iPhone and your printer to the same wireless network.
- On the home screen of the iPhone, search for the Mail application and tap its icon.
- Navigate to the Inbox folder.
- Tap the email message that you want to print.
- Tap the Forward icon at the lower-right end of the screen.
- Tap the Print option from the displayed menu.
- Select the model name of your printer.
- If necessary, change any print settings.
- Tap the Print option at the upper-right end of the screen.
- The printer prints the email message as per the specified print settings.
Method 2 – Print without using AirPrint
- On your iPhone, navigate to the Settings application.
- Tap the iCloud option and turn on the toggle switch beside the Mail option.
- Launch a web browser on your computer.
- Access the iCloud account web page.
- You have to enter the correct Apple ID and password in the relevant fields.
- Click Mail and select the email message that you wish to print.
- Click the gear icon at the bottom of the screen and select the Print option.
- Set your print preferences and then click Print.
Now you have seen how to print from iPhone mail app.
To know more on how to print from iphone mail app, feel free to contact our experts. We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com