- How to Print from iPhone
How to Print from iPhone to Canon Pixma Printer?
Mobile technology & innovation has come a long way since its beginning. It’s no wonder that we carry it everywhere, considering the amount of data we’ve stored in it. Thanks to Cloud Storage and other such mobile technologies, important documents and photos are only a click away. This paradigm shift is reflecting on printing technology as well. Printing has been made easy with mobile printing feature, where you can print from your mobile devices. All you need is a strong Wi-Fi signal. Here, we’ll see how to print from iPhone to Canon Pixma Printer.
“Canon PIXMA printers come with pre-installed AirPrint feature”. AirPrint enables printing photos, emails, web pages, and documents from Mac & iOS devices. You need not even install drivers for using this functionality.
Quick Steps for AirPrint Setup
- See that your PIXMA printer is turned on.
- Make sure that your printer and iPhone are connected to the same wireless network.
- Tap the Share button on any app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and select the Print icon.
- Head to Printer Options > Your printer model.
- Choose the number of copies and tap Options.
- You can also set the Range, Color, and Paper Size.
- Hit Print to begin printing.
Apple’s iPhone lets you print over a wireless network on Canon printer. Add your printer through the Printer Options menu. Or select the Print option from the image or web page to be printed and then add the printer from there.
Steps: Canon Pixma Printer AirPrint Setup
- Connect the iPhone to your local Wi-Fi network.
- “Establish” a wireless connection between your printer and the same wireless network as follows.
- On your printer, press the Home button.
- With the arrow buttons, select WLAN Setup icon.
- The printer will start looking for nearby wireless networks.
- “Select” the particular network and enter the password.
- The wireless connection is established successfully.
- Launch the application within which the page /image to be printed is present.
- Select the image you want to print.
- Navigate to the page on the browser.
- Or open the mail to be printed.
- Touch the Share icon of the application.
- Locate the icon that resembles an arrow coming out of a rectangular box.
- Click the Print option.
- This opens the Printer Options menu.
- Now, select your printer from the list displayed.
- The printer is added to the iPhone.
Guide: Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY App
- Download and install “Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app” from your iPhone’s App Store.
- Open the app and select Photo Print / Document Print based upon your requirement.
- Tap the Add/Switch option at the top right corner of the app to add your printer to it.
- You get to trim your photos, print PDF files, and link to PIXMA Cloud Link Service.
Guide: Message In Print app
- Download Message in Print app from App Store on your iPhone.
- Hold the phone over a photo to be sent.
- Embed a message into a photo and print it.
- This can be shared as a personalized message or greeting card.
For, instant guidance related how to print from iPhone to Canon Pixma Printer or Printer Setup, Installation, and Troubleshooting process contact our experts.