- Print from iPhone Mail
How to Print from Mail on iPhone?
Sometimes, you might find the necessity to print from the Mail app on your iPhone or any other iOS device. The procedure is fairly simple and is not time-consuming.
Before we look into how to print from mail on iPhone procedure, make sure that the following conditions are met with:
- Your printer has to be AirPrint-compatible. If it does not support the AirPrint feature, the following method will not work. Note: The AirPrint feature allows you to print from any iOS or Mac device, without having to install any additional software.
- Your iPhone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network to which your printer is currently connected. Confirm that you have turned on your printer.
- Since printing from an iPhone will not work via extenders, you have to ensure that you are not using a Wi-Fi extender.
Now, proceed with these to print your email.
- First, launch the Mail app on your iPhone.
- Next, locate the email that you wish to print and open it.
- Tap the small arrow located at the top-right of your screen. This arrow will be pointing to the left.
- From the options that are displayed on your screen, tap the Print option.
- On the next screen that has the title, Printer Options, tap the Select Printer option.
- Your printer name will be displayed on the next screen. Tap on it.
- You can now set the options for the following parameters:
- Number of copies
- Double-sided or not
- Whether you like to print in black and white or not.
- When you are satisfied with all the settings, tap the Print option located at the top-right corner of the Printer Options screen.
- Your AirPrint-enabled printer will now start printing.
You have now successfully completed the how to print from mail on iPhone procedure.