- How to Print Canon Printer
How to Print from Phone to Canon Printer?
Mobile phones have become an integral part of our daily lives. It is unequivocally true that our printing patterns have changed with the advent of mobile phones. Necessary documents can be printed from your mobile device no matter where you are. All you need is a strong Wi-Fi signal or Bluetooth feature on your mobile device and printer to perform mobile printing. Below we provide simple steps for “how to print from phone to Canon printer”.
Several models of Canon printers are designed with mobile printing features such as wireless printing and scanning. You can print or scan documents stored in Cloud-based services such as Google Docs, Gmail, or social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Apart from the Wireless connection enabled, there are also apps specific to both Android & iOS to facilitate mobile printing in Canon printers.
Quick Steps for Print from Mobile
- Download the Canon Print InkJet/SELPHY app from the Play Store.
- On your printer, hold down the Wireless button.
- Release it only when the Power lamp glows.
- Press Color > Wireless button.
- By now, the Wireless lamp will begin to flash.
- Turn off mobile data on your phone and connect it to the wireless network to which the printer is also connected.
- Head to “Canon app” on your mobile device and proceed to register the printer.
- “Click” Perform wireless LAN setup > Manually Select Connection Type.
SelectConnect via wireless router and then your network.
- Enter the password. Give a name to the printer.
- Select the required images and begin to print them.
Detail Guide for Canon Printer Mobile Print
Google Cloud Print
This lets you print from Gmail, Google Docs, and a Google Chrome browser on a mobile device.
- Set up your Google account.
- Link your printer to the account and register it to the Google Cloud Print service.
- Pick the documents to be printed from Google Drive or Gmail.
- Establish a connection between the printer and the wireless network.
- In the printer selection dialog box, pick the registered printer and print.
Print via Bluetooth
- Turn on the printer and load paper in it.
- Insert the Bluetooth unit into the USB flash drive port.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Photo > OK > Print from mobile phone > OK.
- Choose your printer and enter a passkey if requested.
You can use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. AirPrint lets you print photos, email, web pages, and documents without the need to install drivers, download apps, or software.
- Switch on the printer and load paper into it.
- Make sure that the iOS device and the printer are connected over the same wireless network.
- Open the Menu icon of the application of your iOS device.
- Tap Print > Your printer.
- Click Range > All Pages or select the range of pages to be printed.
- Set the number of required copies by pressing + or -.
- Enable or Disable the Duplex printing as required.
- Upon hitting Print, the printer prints according to the specified settings.
- Now, how to print from phone to Canon printer using Airprint steps was successfully completed.