- Print From Yahoo Mail
How To Print From Yahoo Mail For Android?
You can conveniently print your emails using keyboard shortcuts, but your printer might include some unnecessary details from the email page into the print job, such as ads, navigation bars, and toolbars. However, you can see how to print from Yahoo mail easily and exclude all the unwanted details. This task is made possible by Yahoo’s printer-friendly version of emails. But, you have to keep in mind that printing email messages with colors or graphics will use up a lot of printer ink.
To print a Yahoo email, make use of the steps given below:
- First, open the default browser on your computer and log into your Yahoo Mail account.
- Next, go to the Inbox or the folder that contains the email you wish to print.
- Now, to open your email message, right-click the message, and choose the Print option.
- Another method to open the printer-friendly window is by opening the email to be printed, clicking on the More option located above the message, and selecting the Print option.
- Now, press CTRL+P to open the Print dialog box. Next, click on the OK button to print the email message.
- In case you wish to print the list of emails in your Inbox, you have to go to the Inbox, press CTRL+P, and then click on the OK button.
If you want to print the photos attached to any of your Yahoo emails, you can follow the instructions given below:
Note: The following instructions will be applicable to a Windows computer.
- First, open the email containing the photo(s).
- Next, choose the attached photo in the Preview pane, which you will see on the right side.
- You will find the Print option in the upper-right corner of the Preview pane. Choose this option.
- Now, select the image download option located at the bottom of the page. This step will open your photo in the Windows Photo Preview app.
- You will see the Print icon at the upper-right corner of the screen. Click on it.
- In case you are utilizing a Mac computer, you have to go to File and then click on the Print option.
We have now seen the steps involved in printing an email from Yahoo. We have also discussed how to print from Yahoo mail.