How to Program Xfinity Remote to TV?
Follow the procedure given below to perform how to program Xfinity Remote to TV.
Step 1: Pairing remote with the setup box
- Turn On your TV to begin the pairing process.
- Press the Setup button on the bottom-left corner of the remote. Hold the button till the remote LED on top changes from red to green.
- Press the Xfinity button and release it to view the three-digit code on the TV screen.
- Type the same code using the remote buttons. Press the OK button to pair the remote to the setup box.
Step 2: Programming remote to your TV
- Note down the TV manufacturer’s code to program the remote.
- You can search for your TV’s code on the official Xfinity site by selecting your remote and TV manufacturer.
- Press the Setup button on the remote. Hold the button till the red LED changes to green.
- Enter your TV’s manufacturer code with the help of the number buttons on the remote.
- If you have entered the correct code, the LED on the top of the remote flashes twice in green after detecting the TV.
- Now, your TV works well with the Xfinity remote.
- You can access and change the channels and control your TV with the remote. For, instant how to Program Xfinity Remote to TV assistance reach us.