How to Put Xfinity Stream on Firestick?
There are two methods to install the Xfinity Stream app on a Firestick.
Before installing the app, follow the how to put Xfinity Stream on Firestick procedure:
- Open the Settings menu on the streaming device.
- Navigate to the Developer menu.
- Now, switch on the ADB Debugging and the Apps from Unknown Sources options.
Using the Search option:
- On the streaming device, click the Search option.
- Find the Xfinity Stream app.
- Select Get to download the app.
- After the app gets installed, open it to start using.
- Launch the Downloader on the Firestick.
- Type the link address for downloading the Xfinity app.
- When the download is complete, open the Xfinity Stream app.
- Log in to the Xfinity app to use it for streaming.