- Recover Messages in Android
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on Android?
Recover deleted text messages on Android is difficult, but it can be done using some well-defined methods. If you have accidentally deleted text messages on your Android mobile, the first and foremost steps you have to do is to stop overwriting your deleted data. To do this, turn on the Airplane mode. It will stop using the Wi-Fi or Internet connection and avoid you from overwriting the deleted data. Next, search the directory to find the deleted text messages. If you aren’t able to find the deleted text messages, then proceed to the recovery process.
Using the Google Backup:
- This method is applicable only if you have already created a backup on your Android mobile.
- Also, restoring your data from the created backup will delete the current data.
- To solve this problem, copy your current data and save it on an external storage device.
- Next, tap the Settings icon and go to the Accounts and backup tab in the Settings menu.
- After selecting the Accounts and Backup option, tap the Backup and restore button.
- Tap your Google account and choose your recent backup.
- Wait until the restoration process is complete.
- Next, move the copied data to your Android to add the additional data to the restored backup data.
Using a Third-Party Data Recovery Software:
- On your computer, download and install a standard third-party data recovery software such as easeUS data recovery, fonepaw data recovery, or Recoverit.
- After successfully installing the data recovery software, launch it on your PC.
- Connect your Android mobile to the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Allow USB debugging on your Android to access it from the connected PC.
- Once your data recovery software detects the Android mobile, choose messages as the type of data you wish to recover.
- After selecting the messages tab, click the Next button.
- Now, the data recovery software will scan your Android mobile for the deleted messages.
- Choose the data you wish to recover from the displayed list.
- Click the Recover button and select the file location to save the recovered messages.
- Next, transfer the recovered data to your Android mobile.
- If you aren’t able to Recover deleted text messages on Android, contact our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this screen.