- Remove Virus from ZIP
How to Remove Virus from Zip Files?
We have explained in detail how to remove virus from zip files effectively. It is important that you back up all the files via a cloud solution.
1. Boot Your PC in Safe Mode:
- Press Windows and R keys.
- The Run window appears on the screen.
- Enter msconfig and click OK.
- Access the Boot tabSafe BootNetworkApplyOK.
- Hit Restart when prompted.
- The computer goes into Safe Mode.
- View the Safe Mode displayed on the corners of the screen.
2. Clean the Registries Of the Zip File
- Launch the Run window by holding the Windows and R buttons together at the same time.
- Type regedit and hit OK.
- The directory opens.
- Move to the Run option and then RunOnce.
- Right-click the option and remove the virus.
3. Find the files created by Zip file:
- On the keyboard, press Windows and R keys together at the same time.
- Type explorer.exe in the Run box.
- Click OK.
- Select This PC from this quick access bar.
- Sometimes, the This PC might be renamed as My Computer or My PC.
- On the computer’s screen, type fileextension:.
- Type the file extension.
- Leave a space and enter the file name the malware has created automatically.
- Look for the file by waiting until the green loading bar fills up in the navigation box.
4. Scan Zip file with Malware Tool:
- Click Download and install the anti-malware tool.
- Wait for the tool to update automatically.
- Click on the Malware/PC Scan tab.
- A new window opens on the screen.
- Hit Start Scan.
- Once the scanning is done, check if the malware files are found.
- Try removing the file automatically.
- Click Next.
- Restart your computer.
5. Restore the Files:
- Download a Data Recovery software.
- On the Downloads page, hit the Download button.
- Hit Save File.
- Tick the Accept all agreements option.
- Click Next.
- Select Install and hold on during the installation process.
- Double-click the file and run it.
- Click the Scan option to scan for missing deleted files.
- By now, all the files will have been restored.
- For, more information related how to remove virus from zip files contact our experts.