- How to Reset Ecobee 4
How to Reset Ecobee4?
Quick Steps for Reset Ecobee4
- How to Reset Ecobee4 Guidance are Following. Open the Ecobee thermostat. Select the Main Menu option to display the sub-options present within it.
- Navigate to the Settings option present in the thermostat’s screen.
- Scroll down to find the Reset option and select it.
- In the next window, choose Reset HomeKit option to reset your thermostat.
- After the warning is displayed, press the Yes button to confirm the Reset process.
How to Reset Ecobee4 Sensor?
- Resetting the Ecobee4 sensor can be a bit tricky.
- Remove the circular backing present at the back side of the sensor.
- Discard the battery from its slot. Lift the prongs that are placed in the middle of the battery slot.
- Place the battery for 30 seconds in the battery slot with the positive side facing downwards.
- After the specified time, insert the battery in its position. Close the battery slot with the back cover.
How to Reset Password on Ecobee4?
- If you want to reset your Ecobee4 password, visit www.ecobee.com/lost-password/ website to fill in a form and change the password.
- Else go to www.ecobee.com and click Log in.
- Enter the User name correctly and click the Forgot Password option.
- Type the registered Email address in the field given.
- A reset password link will be sent to your Email. Click the given link; follow the instructions to set a new password.
How to Reset Ecobee4 Wifi?
- In the thermostat’s home screen, press the Main Menu represented by the three horizontal bars.
- Scroll down to find the Settings option and select it.
- Tap the Wi-Fi menu to open it. Then, select Network and choose the mode of connection that you have established.
- In the next window, tap the Select Wi-Fi network option to add your network. Choose the desired network and wait for a few seconds.
- Once the association is over, the message Connection complete is displayed. Click OK.
How to Reset Ecobee4 Account Settings?
- On the home screen of the thermostat, navigate to Main Menu that is represented by three horizontal bars.
- Under that, select Settings–>Reset.
- Then, choose Reset Registration to delete your account and re-register. Press Yes to confirm.
- Once the unregister process is over, go to the Main Menu and select Registration.
- Enter your details and make a fresh registration of your account.
Why is my Ecobee4 Rebooting Router?
- Initially, check if a constant power 24VAC is being supplied to the thermostat.
- If it is lower that 24VAC, then the thermostat will reboot constantly.
- Verify if the furnace is overheating. Once the furnace is cooled down by the safety mechanism, rebooting will stop.
- Water from the condenser should be drained out regularly, or the float switch will be triggered.
- Once it is triggered, the thermostat will cut down on the power supply to avoid any damage.
- On draining the water properly, the thermostat will stop rebooting.
- In Top of the Page provide the Detail Guidance for How to Reset Ecobee4. For More Details Related Ecobee Contact Us.