- Reset HP Deskjet 3635
How To Reset HP Deskjet 3635 All-in-one Printer?
HP DeskJet 3635 is an All-in-One printer that can be connected to 2.4 GHz networks only. Using this printer, you can print, copy, and scan your documents efficiently, but not all the time! Sometimes, you might face issues with the printer and you would see error codes on the printer control panel. This is when you should get in touch with our technical experts to resolve the issue without making things more complex.However, for certain issues, the only solution would be to reset the printer. Now, make use of the steps given on this page to know how to reset HP DeskJet 3635.
Simple Steps To Reset HP Deskjet Printer
- Before starting, be sure the printer is idle. There should not be any pending print jobs or jammed paper in the printer.
- Turn off your printer and remove the power cord from the printer and the electrical outlet.
- Wait for few minutes.
- Connect the power cord’s main end to the power outlet. Connect the other end to the printer.
- Turn on the power outlet and see if the printer turns ON.
- If the printer doesn’t turn on, press the power button on the printer.
- Now, the printer will be reset to factory defaults. Check if the error you were facing earlier has been resolved.
The above-mentioned steps will be helpful to reset your HP Deskjet printer. After the printer reset, the computer will not be able to detect your printer if it was connected over wireless earlier. In such a case, you have to install the printer driver on your computer and perform the wireless setup once again.
If you have any doubts about how to reset HP DeskJet 3635, contact our support personnel.