How to Reset Laptop to Factory Settings?
Quick Steps for How to reset Laptop
- Head to “Settings -> Change PC Settings”.
- “Tap” Update and Recovery -> Recovery.
- Click Get Started within the Remove everything and “reinstall” Windows.
- The how to reset laptop to factory settings is done.
How to Factory Reset Laptop Windows 7?
- Press and hold the F8 key while the laptop is on.
- Pick Repair your Computer in the Advanced Boot menu.
- Hit Enter and pick a keyboard language.
- Log in with the administrator password.
- Select System Restore and follow the Wizard instructions.
How to Factory Reset a HP Laptop?
- Search Check for Updates on your hp laptop.
- Click and install if there are any updates.
- Look for the option Reset this PC.
- Tap the Recovery tab -> Get Started -> Reset this PC.
How to Factory Reset a Dell Laptop?
- Turn on your Dell laptop and press the F8 key as soon as the Dell logo appears on the screen.
- The Advanced Boot menu option appears on the screen.
- Head to Repair your computer and key in the administrator password.
- Click Dell Factory Image Restore > Next.
- Hit Yes next to the Reformat Hard Drive and Restore System Software to factory condition option.
- Select Finish to restart your computer.
How to Reset a Toshiba Laptop?
- Shut down your laptop from the Start menu.
- Detach all external devices connected to the laptop.
- Now, power up your laptop and hold down the 0 key.
- Release the key only when a message appears on the screen.
- Pick the most appropriate OS when prompted.
- Select the Reset your PC option and follow the directions.
How to Reset a Acer Laptop?
- Power down the laptop by pressing the Power button for about 5 seconds.
- Switch the laptop on again and press the keys Alt and F10 simultaneously.
- A blue screen appears with a list of options.
- Choose Troubleshoot >Reset your PC > Next.
- Select Just remove my files > Reset.
How to Factory Reset Asus Laptop?
- Switch on the laptop and press F9 before the Windows screen appears.
- Hit Enter when Boot Manager appears.
- Pick your language and hit Next.
- Select an option from the list.
- Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to reset the laptop.
How to Factory Reset Lenovo Laptop?
- Shut down your laptop.
- Connect it to a power source and turn it on again.
- Press the NOVO key or Restore key for about 5 seconds(This button can be found next to the Power button).
- Select System Recovery -> Enter -> Restore from initial backup -> Next.
- Hit Start > Yes to begin the Reset process.
- The how to reset laptop to factory settings steps is successfully completed.