- Resolve Quickbooks Printing Problems
How To Resolve Quickbooks Printing Problems
Printing problems are common in QuickBooks as it deals with printing invoices and cheques. To know how to resolve QuickBooks printing problems, keep reading the instructions given below.
Simple Solutions To Solve Printing Problems
Solution 1: Check If You Can Print Outside QuickBooks printing
- Launch Notepad on your computer and type any text in the Notepad.
- Save the file and open the Print dialog box to print.
- Choose your printer’s name and select the required print settings.
- Print the text and check if you can print outside QuickBooks.
- If your printer fails to print the document, check if it is turned on.
- Verify the connection between your printer and the computer.
- Use only the standard USB cables to connect your printer to the computer.
- Make sure that the printer status is not offline. If so, go to the next solution to fix the offline printer issue.
Solution 2: Check Your Printer Status
- On your Windows computer, open the Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Search for your printer’s icon and give a right-click on it.
- Select the See what’s printing option and cancel all the pending print jobs in the pop-up window.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option (if it is selected).
- If you have not yet added your printer as the default printer on your computer, right-click your printer’s icon and select the Set As Default Printer option.
- This will fix the printing problems on your computer.
Solution 3: Run The QuickBooks Print and Repair Tool
- First, download the QuickBooks Tools Hub on your computer.
- After completing the download, open the QuickBooks Tools Hub and run the QuickBooks Print and Repair Tool.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and fix the printing problems.
- If the problem remains unsolved, rename the QBPrint.qbp file.
Following the above mentioned methods, you can easily Resolve QuickBooks Printing Problems.