How to Resolve the QuickBooks Error 15215
The error 15215 is caused due to the weak authentication for digital signatures. These actions help to fix the error.
The latest version Quickbooks 2020 has this feature to set up automated payment reminders.
- Reboot the computer and see if the application has fixed the issue; otherwise, continue with the tips given below.
- Always run the QuickBooks as an administrator. This makes Windows provide more priority to QuickBooks than any other running program.
- To run Quickbook as an administrator, right-click the QuickBooks icon and select Run as administrator.
- Allow the program to make changes to the computer.
- Check the status of Use TLS options from the Internet Explorer.
- Open the browser. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- Click on the tab “Advanced” and under the Settings.
- Check Use TLS 1.0, then uncheck Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2.
- Next, select OK and close the window.
- Now, restart your computer.
- Try using Windows in the “Selective Startup” mode.
- From the Start menu, select Run and type msconfig.
- Press Enter, the System Configuration Utility window appears.
- Under Selective Startup, uncheck Load Startup Items.
- Select OK and restart your computer.
- If this resolves the problem, then go to System Configuration Utility, check Normal Startup, and click OK.
- Once again, restart the computer.