- HP Deskjet 1051 Setup
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 1051 Printer?
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 1051 varies for different Operating systems (Windows and Mac).
Windows Flatbed Scanner Guide:
- It can scan photos of any size and also standard size documents.
- To scan, make sure you have the latest version of the printer software.
- Make sure to connect your printer to the computer through a wireless network or a USB cable.
- Search HP on your Windows. Open the HP Printer Assistant window.
- Under the scan tab, click Scan a Document or Photo and continue to the next step.
- Make changes to suit your setting preferences.
- Select your source option, page size, and item type.
- Click the show viewer after scan checkbox.
- Load documents on the scanner glass facing down.
- Align the documents along the edges of the glass.
- Go to the HP scan window on your Windows computer, click Scan.
- Select the HP Printer Assistant once you launch your Windows.
- Open the scan tab and click Scan a Document or Photo.
- Set your scan preferences before proceeding to the next step.
- You can save the document as pdf or jpeg.
- Select Document feeder if the HP Deskjet 1051 comes with both the scanner glass and document feeder.
- Click More to change advanced settings- resolution, orientation, and file name.
- Load your document in the feeder.
- Click the Scan icon in the HP Print Assistance.
- Your scan is now complete.
MAC HP Easy Scan
- Install the HP Easy Scan on your Mac and set up the printer connection.
- Ensure to connect your computer to your printer using a wireless network or USB.
- Click the Scanner drop-down menu, select your printer.
- Select the scan job from the presets drop-down menu.
- Set your preferences in the Scan Settings section for the following:
- Document type
- On setting your options, click Done.
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Align the document with the guide on the edges of the scanner glass.
- In the HP Easy Scan window, you will see a preview of the document. Click Scan.
- To scan a document in the Auto Document Feeder(ADF).
- Look for a graphic icon with arrows pointing towards a paper. Press it to scan.
- Quick solution for how to scan on HP Deskjet 1051 printer, contact our experts.