- Screen Record on Android
How to Screen Record on Android Device?
We can say the Screen Recording feature is the advanced version of the Screenshot option. The Screen Recording option will help you to record the entire activity of your Android device and save it in the mp4 format. When the Screen recording feature is turned on on your Android mobile, every single action on the Android screen will be recorded as a video and saved in the Screen Records folder on your device. The Way to access the feature and use it varies from one mobile brand to the other. Now, most of the latest Android phones i. e devices which are running in Android 10 have the Screen Recording option built-in. Learn how to screen record on Android device using below given steps.
- You can access the Screen Recording feature from your device’s notification bar.
- All you have to do is pull down the notification bar.
- Locate the Screen Recording option or icon and tap on it.
- Now, the Screen Recording option will start to record your Android device.
- The status of the recording process can be viewed in the notification bar section.
- Now, if your Android device does not have the Screen Recording option, but wish to have it, then you can try a third-party application that offers this feature.
- When you search with the keyword Screen Recording in the Google Play Store application, you can find a list of suggestions.
- Note: Install the third-party Screen Recording application only after reading the description fully.
- After confirming one application, install it on your Android device and utilize it as per your desire.
There is also another method for how to record on Android device. To perform this method, you need a Windows or Mac computer.
- On your laptop or desktop computer, install a third-party application that supports the mobile phone screen recording feature.
- For example, Reflector 2 is an application that is compatible with both the Windows and Mac computers. Using this application, you can record the Android device screen functions on your desktop or laptop computer.
- The above application is just for reference. You can also try other applications available in the market, based on your desire.
- After installing a screen recording application, connect your computer and the Android device to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, start recording your on-screen activities as and when you like.
For, instant solution and remote assistant for how to screen record on Android device contact us.