- Screenshot on HP Laptop
How to take a Screenshot on HP Laptop?
The HP laptop comes with a dedicated button for taking screenshots. Or you can also choose to go with the keyboard shortcuts. The section below deals with How to take a Screenshot on HP Laptop whole screen, active window, and customizing the screenshot image.
Quick Steps to take Screensot
- Press the “PrtScn” key on your laptop’s keyboard.
- The screenshot of the “entire screen” is saved automatically to the clipboard.
- Open any “graphics editing program” on your laptop.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot image.
- Head to the “Save” option and click it.
- Give the screenshot a name and choose a location to save it. “Hit Save”.
How to Print Screen on HP Laptop?
- Keep the required content on the screen.
- Hold down the Windows button.
- Press and then release the Volume Down button.
- The screenshot is taken when the screen goes dull and then lightens up.
- The screenshot image will be found in the Screenshot folder of the Pictures section.
How to Screenshot on HP Laptop Windows 7?
- Select Start and type snipping tool in the search box.
- Pick the Snipping tool and open the menu to be snipped.
- Select Mode from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the type of snip wanted and mark the area to be snipped.
- Hit the Save Snip button.
How to Screenshot on HP Windows 8?
- Hold down the Windows button with the required content on the screen.
- Push and then release the Volume Down button.
- See the screen go dim and then lighten up.
- Find the screenshot in your Pictures > Screenshots folder.
How to Screenshot on HP Windows 10?
- Hold down the Windows + PrtScn keys simultaneously.
- Go to This PC >Pictures > Screenshots.
- Find the screenshot in this menu.
How to Screenshot on HP Pavilion Laptop?
- Press Windows + PrtScn to take and save a screenshot.
- Find the screenshot image within the Screenshots folder of Pictures.
How to Screenshot on HP Stream Laptop?
- Use the key PrtSc to take a screenshot of the monitor’s entire screen.
- Or press Alt+ PrtSc to take a screenshot of the active screen.