- how to take screenshot
How to Take Screenshot in Laptop?
- Keep the screen to be screenshotted at full brightness.
- Press the Windows key and PrtScn button.
- Tap Save after giving the screenshot image a name.
- Press Alt + PrnScn to copy the image on the clipboard.
- The how to take screenshot in laptop guidance completed successfully.
How to Take Screenshot in Windows
- Stay on the page to be captured.
- “Press” “PrtScn” to be captured.
- Press the keys Ctrl and PrtScn together to save the screenshot image to the clipboard.
How to take Screenshot in Mac
- Tap the entire screen image in the onscreen controls.
- View the pointer change to a camera.
- Click the screen to be captured.
- Make use of the thumbnail to share, save, or markup.
How to Screenshot in HP Laptop
- Press the Windows and Print Screen key on your laptop.
- Head to the Paint application and paste the image on a file.
- Save it in the desired location.
How to Screenshot on Dell Laptop?
- Press the Windows and PrtScn key to save the screenshot image.
- Or download and install the Snagit app.
- Log in to the program and click the Capture button.
- Hover over the region to be captured.
- Click and drag to select a specific area.
- Hit the Camera icon to save the screenshot as an image.
- You can also make changes to the image by means of the various features available in the app.
How to Screenshot in Asus Laptop
- Hit the PrtScn key to capture the screen.
- Open your image editor and paste the screenshot.
- Or press the Alt + Fn + PrtScn keys to capture the screen.
How to Screenshot in Lenovo Laptop
- Push the Fn + PrtScn keys to make a screenshot of the whole screen.
- Hit the Fn+Windows + PrtScn keys to screenshot and save it on the hard drive.
How to Screenshot in Windows 10
Just hit Windows + PrtScn keys to take a screenshot in HP Windows 10.
How to Take Screenshot in Acer Laptop
Tap the Windows logo and PrtScn keys to take a screenshot on Acer.
How to Take Screenshot in Toshiba Laptop
Press the PrtSc or Print Screen key on your keyboard. Hold the Fn and PrtScn keys together to save the screenshot to the desired location. How to Take Screenshot in Toshiba Process is Completed Successfully.