How to Screenshot on Mac
The different procedures for taking a screenshot on your Mac computer are mentioned on this web page.
Whole screen screenshot
- Hold the Command, Shift, and 3 keys at the same time.
- This screenshot will be saved on the desktop as a png file.
Selected portion screenshot
- Hold the Command, Shift, 4 keys simultaneously.
- Use the mouse or trackpad to drag the cursor to select the specific portion.
- Once you release the click, the screenshot will be saved on the desktop of your Mac computer.
- Hold the Command, Shift, 4, and Space keys at the same time.
- This will take a screenshot of the highlighted window.
- Hold the Shift, 4, Control, Command keys simultaneously.
- This will save the screenshot to the clipboard.
- You can paste this clipboard screenshot on a word document, email, or an image editor by pressing the Control and V keys together.
To know more on how to screenshot on various devices, feel free to contact our experts. We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com