- Payment Reminders
QuickBooks 2020: Set Up Payment Reminders in QuickBooks
The latest version QB 2020 has this feature to automatically set up payment reminders in QuickBooks. Follow the simple step by step instructions given below to setup payment reminders in QB. Learn how to create payment reminders for invoices and statements in QB Desktop. In QB, we can use payment reminders to schedule statements for your customers and let them know when they have invoices they still need to pay you for.
Simple steps to set up payment reminders
- Select the Customers menu from the top of the Quickbooks window.
- Choose Payment Reminders and then click Schedule Payment Reminders on that menu.
- Next, select “Add new” from the drop-down menu to create a new schedule for payment reminders.
- Name the new payment reminder schedule and save it.
- Choose the customer list for the new payment reminder schedule.
- You can change the payment reminder email template as you want.
- When you want to review the payment reminder template, click on Review & Send. The customer list will be shown on the left side of the screen, and the reminder email on the right side.
- You can edit the settings if you want and send the email.
- Now, preview the payment reminder template and click Send Now when the settings are totally done.
- Now, the step by step process to set up payment reminders in quickbooks completed successfully.
To know more about Quickbooks, feel free to contact our Technical experts at Installation-help team.
We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com