QuickBooks 2020: How to Set Up the Payment Reminders
The latest version Quickbooks 2020 has this feature to set up automated payment reminders.
- Select the Customers menu from the top of the Quickbooks window.
- Choose Payment Reminders and click Schedule Payment Reminders.
- Next, select “Add new” from the drop-down menu to create a new schedule.
- Name the new reminder schedule and save it.
- Choose the customer list for the new schedule.
- You can change the reminder email template as you want.
- When you want to review the reminder template, click on Review & Send. The customer list will be shown on the left side of the screen, and the reminder email on the right side.
- You can edit the settings if you want and send the email.
- Now, preview the reminder template and click Send Now when the settings are done.