- Voicemail on Android
How to Set Up Voicemail on Android?
Do you have to attend meetings frequently? Are you unable to attend calls immediately because of some reason or the other?Or, do you wish to retrieve messages from calls that went unanswered? The only answer to all the above questions is Voicemail. Voicemails come in handy in many situations on a single day, and you can also use them conveniently. If you wish to set up voicemail on Android, you have come to the right place.
Continue reading to find out how to set up Voicemail on your Android phone within seconds!
- First, on your Android phone, open the Settings app.
- Next, tap the Call settings option. Then, choose Voicemail.
- Tap the Voicemail service option and then choose the My carrier or My operator option.
- Tap Setup. Choose the Voicemail number option.
- On the screen that appears, type in your voicemail number in the space provided below the title Voicemail number.
Note: On some of the Android devices, you will find Voicemail settings in the place of Setup.
- Once you have finished entering your voicemail number, tap the OK option on your screen.
- You will now see a pop-up saying, “Voicemail number changed.” On this pop-up, tap the OK option.
- Now, go to your Phone app (or Dialer).
- Hold the number 1 key until your Android phone calls the voicemail service.
- When you find a prompt that asks you to enter a PIN or Password, do it.
- When the voice command prompts you once more, record your name by speaking out loudly.
- The voice command will prompt you again. This time, you will have to select the default greeting message or record a new one. Perform one of these two actions as per your wish.
- Now, you just have to keep following the voice commands to edit the settings. These actions will vary based on your carrier.
You have now successfully Set Up Voicemail on Android phone.