- Set Up Airpods Pro
How to Setup Airpods Pro
Setup Airpods Pro
Set Up Airpods Pro On Iphone
You can easily listen to music and make phone calls hands-free with the help of your AirPods. You can also use Siri with your AirPods. If you have just bought your AirPods, consider the steps given below to set up AirPods Pro on your iPhone.
- Unlock your iPhone and also open the AirPods case.
- Now, hold the AirPods next to your iPhone.
- You willnow see a setup screen on your iPhone. Tap the Connect button.
- If you have already configured “Hey Siri” on your iPhone, tap Done .
- If you’re logged in to iCloud on your iPhone, your AirPods will be set up automatically.
- You have now set up AirPods Pro on your iPhone successfully.
Set Up Airpods Pro On Ipad
You can set up AirPods Pro on iPad to play music, stream movies, and even more.
- First, open the Home Screen on your iPad.
- Now, open the AirPods case and hold it next to your iPad with the AirPods inside it.
- Continue the devices with the assistance of the on-screen instructions and select Done .
- Your AirPods will now be automatically paired with your iPad.
- To unpair current AirPods, select the Unpair a Bluetooth device option.
- You can use your AirPods to answer FaceTime calls on your iPad.
Set Up Airpods Pro On Android
AirPods can also be used with non-iOS devices. But, you won’t be getting the full features you get oApple devices. All you need is a Bluetooth-enabled device. You can follow the procedure given below to set up AirPods Pro on Android.
- On an Android phone, use Google Assistant instead of Siri.
- To set up, open the Settings app.
- Select the Connections/Connected Devices tab and touch Bluetooth.
- Touch on the toggle switch button next to Bluetooth to turn it on.
- Now, raise the AirPods case. Hold the case with your AirPods inside and touch on the white button on the rear side.Hold it for a few seconds.
- If you see the AirPods detected on your phone, touch on it andpair with the phone.
- Your AirPods will now pop up on the list of connected devices.
You have now successfully set up your AirPods Pro on Android.
Set Up Airpods Pro On Windows 10
You can easily connect your Apple AirPods Pro to your Windows 10 computer.
- Click on the Start menu and open the Settings app.
- Select the Devices option from the displayed list.
- Go to the Bluetooth & other devices screen and click Add Bluetooth or other device .
- When the Add a device window appears, click Bluetooth .
- Insert your AirPods case and open the lid.
- Press and hold the white button on the back of the case till you see the status light between the the AirPods.
- You can now see your AirPods in the Add a device window.
- Select your device and click on the Pair button toconnect it.
You have now successfully set up AirPods Pro on your Windows 10 computer.
How To Use Airpods Pro
Once you have paired your AirPods to your device, you can put them in your ears. They will automatically play the audio from your connected device. If you take your AirPods out of your ears, the playing audio will pause. If you put the AirPods back into your ears within 15 seconds, the audio will resume automatically. You can store your AirPods in the charging case for protection.
How To Customize Airpods Pro
- Open the Settings from your device and select Bluetooth.
- Now, touch on the Info icon next to your AirPods Pro.
- Press and hold AirPods controls to Left or right.
- If you want to customize your AirPod Force Sensor, you can activate Noise Control or Siri.
- You can turn Off Noise controls when required.
How To Reset Airpods
If you are facing issues with your AirPods, you can reset it.
- First, put your AirPods in the case and wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Now, open the case.
- Go to Settings from your device.
- Touch the Info icon next to your AirPods.
- Select the Forget This Device option. Again, select Confirm.
- When the lid is open, press the Setup button on the back of the case and hold it for a few seconds.
- Wait until you see the status light flashes amber.
You can reconnect your device after resetting your AirPods.
Airpods Pro Battery Life
You will see a notification when the charge is 20, 10, and 5 percent. After a few minutes, when the battery charge is at 5 percent, your AirPods will turn off.You will get around 24 hours of listening time and more than 18 hours of talk time. It can also ensure 4.5 hours of listening time and 3.5 hours of talk time on a single charge. When you charge your device for 5 minutes, you will get around 1 hour of listening time or 1 hour of talk time.
Airpods Pro Volume Control
- To controlthe volume on your AirPods Pro, touch the force sensor on the stem of your AirPod.
- To resume an audio, press again.
- If you have connected the AirPods to your iPhone or iPad, tell “Hey Siri, Turn down the volume.”
- Drag the volume slider on the app you’re listening to and adjust the volume.