- Unboxing and Setup Hp Deskjet 1010 Printer
How To Setup Hp Deskjet 1010 Printer?(Unboxing & Setting Up)
The procedure to unbox and how to Setup HP Deskjet 1010 printer are provided on this webpage.
- After opening the printer box, check if the following accessories present inside it.
- Power cord and power adapter
- Black and tri-color cartridges
- Cartridge card
- Installation CD for both Mac and Windows
- Hold the plastic bag and lift the HP Deskjet 1010 printer out of the printer box.
- Make sure to remove all the packing and protective materials from the outside of the HP Deskjet 1010 printer.
- Also, remove the packing materials in the cartridge access area of the printer.
- Untwist the power cable and connect it to the power adapter.
- Find the purple color port at the rear side of the HP Deskjet 1010 printer and plug the power cable into it.
- Attach the power cord to the power source.
- On the front panel of the HP Deskjet 1010 printer, hold the ON button to power up the printer.
- Lift the HP Deskjet 1010 printer’s paper tray and pull out the output tray extender.
- Move the paper width guide to its extreme position.
- Place enough white paper with the print side facing up in the paper tray.
- Make sure to adjust the paper width guides as per the paper dimension to fit the paper correctly in the HP Deskjet 1010 printer’s paper tray.
Ink cartridge installation
- Lower the ink cartridge access door.
- Use scissors to remove the packing cover of the tri-color cartridge.
- Place the tri-color cartridge in its slot correctly.
- After removing the black cartridge from the package, insert it into its slot.
- Note: Peel off the orange tape before cartridge installation.
- Make sure to close the HP Deskjet 1010 printer’s ink cartridge door properly. click here for the Hp Printer installation Procedure
Ink Cartridge Alignment
- The printer manufacturer recommends to install and run the HP alignment software to align the ink cartridges.
- This will give the best quality print results.
- Below are the instructions to align the ink cartridge on your Windows computer.
- Once you install the HP printer software on the Windows computer, launch it by selecting the HP printer software from the Start menu.
- After selecting the Maintain Your Printer option, navigate to the Devices Services tab and click the Align Ink Cartridges.
- The HP Deskjet 1010 printer aligns the ink cartridges and prints an alignment sheet.
- Once you review the alignment sheet, proceed with the on-screen guidelines to finish the ink cartridges alignment.
- To finish this process, click the Done button, and you can perform various printer functions on the HP Deskjet 1010 printer. If you have further query regarding how to Setup HP Deskjet 1010 printer, contact our technical team for remote assitance.