- How To Setup Roku Streaming Stick 3800
How To Setup Roku Streaming Stick 3800
Setting up the Roku streaming stick 3800 is simple. As it supports full HD and ships resolutions, it is easy to set up. This Roku streaming stick 3800 works really well with your TV and the connection process is pretty simple. You can connect directly to the TV’s HDMI port.
How to set up Roku streaming stick 3800?
- It is simple to set up the stick. Have a look at this section. At first, connect the stick to the network that you’re using.
- Choose the wireless network and then start to enter the password.
- Later, select the Scan again to see all networks option. Ensure that you type a password that is unique and strong.
- If you wish to change the password, you need to select the Show password option. Click that option and continue to change the password.
- Later, you need to wait for the software to download. Continue to follow the steps to download the software.
- Using your Windows computer, open a web browser. Visit the official Roku website.
- Check the Downloads option and then continue to select the required software. After choosing the required option, click the Download button.
- Now, you need to go to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- On the Downloads page, you need to locate and double-click the downloaded file.
- It begins the installation. Later, you need to choose your language after the installation process is over.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to set up Roku streaming stick 3800. You just have to implement the solutions as described above.
In case you have further queries, simply click the CALL button provided on this page. By doing this, you can obtain assistance from our technical experts.