- Shut Down Macbook Air 2019
How To ShutDown Macbook Air 2019?
The MacBook Air 2019 laptop has a touch ID sensor with 16 GHz Intel Core i5-8210Y (dual-core, 4threads, 4 MB cache, up to 3.6 GHz) processor. After MacBook Air 2019 Spec, learn how to shutdown MacBook Air 2019 laptop using the following steps.
The Specifications of the MacBook Air 2019 Laptop Are Listed Here for your Reference:
- Graphics – Intel UHD Graphics 617
- RAM – 8GB
- Screen – 13.3-inch, 2560×1600 Retina True Tone display
- Storage – 256 GB
- Connectivity interface – Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Camera – 720p FacexTime HD webcam
- Ports – 2x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 3.5 mm headphone jack
- The main advantages of the MacBook Air 2019 laptop are good design, great screen, battery life, and lower price.
- Some of the disadvantages of the MacBook Air 2019 laptop are underpowered, less storage space, and having just two Thunderbolt ports.
- True Tone Screen is the additional feature available on the MacBook Air 2019 laptop.
If you Want To learn How To Shut Down Macbook Air 2019 Laptop, Refer Instructions Mentioned on this Web Page:
- On the main window of the MacBook Air 2019 laptop, navigate to the Apple logo at the upper-right corner and click it.
- Select the Shut Down option from the displayed Apple menu.
- When you see the ‘Are you sure you want to shut down your computer now’ prompt on the screen, click the Shut Down option for the confirmation.
An alternative method to shut down the MacBook Air 2019 laptop is given below.
- This is not the recommended method to shut down the MacBook Air 2019 laptop. But you can prefer this method for troubleshooting purposes.
- Press and then hold the Power button on the MacBook Air.
- This will force shut down the MacBook Air 2019 laptop automatically.
- It is better to select the Shut Down option instead of the Power button option.