How to Sign in to PlayStation Network?
- Unlock your device and go to the Sony Entertainment Network page.
- An option named as Sign in will be displayed there.
- Click on the Sign in option to log in to your PlayStation Network account.
- Enter the correct User ID and password to sign in successfully.
- Once you enter the credentials correctly, you will be signed in to your account.
- How to sign in to playstation network guidelines successfully completed.
How Do I Create a PSN Sony Account?
- PSN Stands for PlayStation Network
- Go to https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/reg/account/create-account!input.action.
- Enter your necessary details such as Sign-in ID, Date of birth, Gender, Country/region, county, language, and create a new password to sign up for the PlayStation network account.
- “Click” the checkbox near I’m not a Robot option.
- Accept to receive information and offer updates from Sony.
- Click on I Agree. Create My Account option to create an account.
How to Sign in to PlayStation Network ps4
- To “log in” to your “PlayStation Network” account, navigate to the Sony PlayStation network page.
- Tap the Sign in option “under Settings”.
- You will be requested to enter the credentials in the “next page”.
- Specify the correct User name and password in the respective fields.
- If you have the updated version, then accept the Privacy Agreement displayed.
- “After” you accept, you will be directed to your account.
How to Reset PSN Password?
- The first step is to visit the Sony Entertainment Network Sign-in page.
- Choose the Trouble Signing in? Option under “sign in”.
- A set of options will be displayed on the next page.
- Tap on the “Reset your password” option to change your password.
- “Check” your registered Email ID’s inbox for the verification link.
- You can make use of that link to reset your password.
How to Contact PlatStation Network(PSN)?
- You can contact the PlayStation network team through several ways.
- They have a toll-free number which can be used to call them.
- Live chat option is also present where you can converse with the technical team directly.
- They also provide Email support to the customers.
- PlayStation help is also present on all social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- You can also address your issues there.
How to Change PlayStation Network Password?
- If you wish the change the network password, then go to the Sign in page first.
- Under sign in, choose the Trouble signing in? Option if you do not know your password.
- You will be directed to a page where a set of results will be displayed.
- Select the Reset your Password option to change your password.
- Next, a verification link is sent to the Email ID you have registered with your account.
- That link can be made use of to change your password.
How to Change PlayStation Network Name?
- The initial step is to switch on your PlayStation.
- Choose the account that is associated with your PlayStation network.
- Navigate to Settings–>Account management–>Account Information–>Sign-in ID.
- Key in your password to ensure that your account is safe.
- Specify the new Email Id with which you want to sign-in and choose Confirm.
- An Email will be sent for verification to your new Email ID.
- Click on that link to verify your new ID.
- Use the new ID when you log in next time.
How to Reset PlayStation Network Password without Email?
- There is an option to change your password on your PlayStation itself.
- Turn on your PlayStation and choose Settings from the main menu on the main screen.
- Then, choose the Account Management option and then select Sign in.
- Tap on the Triangle button present on your controller.
- Enter your Email Adress registered with your PlayStation.
- In the next window that pops up on your screen, you will be prompted to choose a proper means of identification.
- Then, click on the verification link and specify the new password.
- Go to the Account Management screen after resetting your password.
- Enter your Email ID and your new password to sign in.
How much is PlayStation Network UK?
- PlayStation has three subscriptions that can be chosen.
- The yearly subscription costs around 39.99 pounds.
- There is also a three-month subscription service which will cost you 11.99 pounds.
- The monthly subscription is priced at 5.49 pounds.
In top of the page, we provide detailed and simple guidelines for How to Sign in to PlayStation Network(PSN) PS4, How to Rest PSN Password, How to Change PSN Name.