How To Sign Up For Sling TV?
Sling TV is one of the online streaming services that let you watch all your favorite channels. It is similar to a cable TV or Satellite dish service, but over the internet. The use of the internet allows you to watch videos by connecting the media stream player. You can also watch three Sling TV screens at the same time on your computer, Android mobile, iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, and Roku device. It offers three different subscription packages for the customers, but before you start using it, learn how to sign up for Sling TV subscription.
Step-1: Get a free trial version
- Open a browser and visit the official Sling website.
- At the top, you could see a box with a message “Get 3 days Free” or any other similar message. Click on the message box.
- Following that, enter your username and email address and click Register.
- Now, your trial version will be ready and you can access it.
Step-2: Choose a service
- When the three days trial service is over, you need to upgrade to the paid service.
- Sling’s Orange package offers 33 channels, which costs $30 per month. The streaming is limited to a single device at a time.
- Sling’s Blue subscription package provides up to 48 channels for $30 per month and allows three streaming devices at a time.
- The previous packages combine to form Sling’s Orange plus Blue combo package that costs $45 per month and allows streaming on four devices at a time. Yet, the streaming limit for Sling’s Orange channels is one.
- If you want any extra channels, you have to pay additionally.
- We will discussed now how to sign up for Sling TV.
Sling TV has commercials just like on normal TVs. However, the intensity of the ad is less. Sometimes, you may not be able to pause the live videos. But the cloud DVR records the shows so that you can watch your favorite shows later.