- Stop Pop Ups
How to Stop Pop Up Ads on Android devices?
This web page contains simple guidelines to Stop Pop Up Ads on Android mobile phone.The Google Chrome application is the most commonly used web browser on Android mobile phones. So, the procedure to turn off the Pop-up feature in Google Chrome mobile web browser is given below.
Disabling Pop-Ups & Ads:
- Launch the Google Chrome app on the Android mobile phone.
- Tap the More icon at the top-right end and select the Settings option followed by the Site Settings option.
- Tap the Pop-ups and redirects option and turn off the toggle switch.
- Go back to the Site Setting screen, tap the Ads option, and disable it.
- Go to Chrome’s menu on the Android mobile phone.
- Visit the website you do not want to receive any notifications from, tap the More icon, and choose the Info option.
- Tap the Site Settings option followed by the Notifications option.
- Select the Block option.
- This will stop the notifications from this website in the future.
- Hold the Power button on the Android mobile phone.
- Tap and hold the Power Off option.
- Select the OK option when the Reboot to safe mode message appears on the screen.
- This will start the Android mobile phone in Safe Mode.
- Search for the problematic application and uninstall it.
- Restart the Android mobile phone in normal mode and check if the problem has been resolved.
- If not, repeat the same steps to uninstall the application that is problematic.
- Navigate to the Play Store app, go to Menu, and tap the Play Protect option.
- Enable the Scan device for security threats option.
- If needed, install an anti-malware application like Malwarebytes on the Android mobile phone.
- To get technical assistance from our support member in stop pop up ads on Android mobile phone, click the Call button mentioned below.