- Troubleshoot Unable To Print Problem In Quickbooks
How To Troubleshoot Unable To Print From Quickbooks
Are you not able to print from QuickBooks? Several factors might be causing issues with your QuickBooks software. Keep reading the instructions given below to know how to troubleshoot the unable to print from QuickBooks.
Simple Steps To Troubleshoot Unable To Print From Quickbooks Issue
- Before starting, ensure that you have updated QuickBooks.
- If you have not updated QuickBooks yet, update it to the latest version.
- Check the connectivity between your printer and Windows computer.
- Verify that you have installed the compatible printer software on your computer.
- Next, open the Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate your printer’s icon and check the printer status.
- If your printer status is offline, right-click on your printer’s icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Cancel all the pending print jobs and click the Printer tab.
- Deselect the Use Printer Offline option and select the Set as default printer option.
- Close the window and right-click on your printer’s icon again.
- Select Properties and click the Print Test Page button to check if the printing problem has been resolved.
- If the problem is with your QuickBooks software, rename the QuickBooks file. To do so, navigate to the QuickBooks folder on your computer.
- Search for the QBPrint.qbp file and right-click on it to choose the Rename option.
- Use “old” as the file name suffix and access your QuickBooks software.
- Click the File menu and navigate to the Printer Setup tab.
- Select any transaction in the Form Name list and click OK to create a new QBPrint.qbp file.
- Make sure to choose the correct printer while printing from QuickBooks.
- If the problem remains unsolved, download the QuickBooks Tool Hub from the official QuickBooks site.
- After completing the download, run the tool.
- Agree to the EULA and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- Next, open the tool hub and run the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool.
- Wait until the program resolves your printing problems.
- Finally, try to print, email, or save as a PDF from QuickBooks to check if the printing problem has been resolved.
If you have any difficulties in resolving the QuickBooks Printing Problems, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.