- Turn Off iphone 11
How To Turn Off iPhone 11?
If you are not planning to use your iPhone for a couple of hours, turning it off is not a good option. However, if you are thinking of not using it for 2 to 3 days, then turning off the device becomes a must. Or, if you are on an international flight and wish to save your battery life, turning off your iPhone becomes mandatory. Sometimes, there might be a bug on your iPhone that makes it slow. So, to fix this issue, you have to turn off the iPhone and then turn it on again. On this page, we shall see how to turn off iPhone 11 using two different methods. Utilize one of these methods, based on your convenience.
Simple Methods To Turn Off iPhone 11
Method 1 – Using The Buttons On iPhone 11
Follow the steps given here to turn off iPhone11 using the buttons on it.
- First, press and hold either of the Volume buttons (Up or Down Volume button) and the Side (Power) button simultaneously until you see the Power-Off slider on the screen.
- Drag the Power-Off slider. Then, wait for 30 seconds for your iPhone to turn off.
- If you wish to turn on the iPhone again, press the Power button on the right side of the device until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- You have now successfully turned off iPhone11 and then turned it back on.
Method 2 – Using Settings On iPhone11
If you are not comfortable using the buttons to turn off iPhone 11, make use of the following method
- On your iPhone’s Home screen, tap on the Settings (Gear) icon.
- On the Settings screen that displays, tap the General option.
- You will find that the General screen displays. Here, scroll down until you see the Shut Down option at the bottom. Tap this option.
- The Slide to Power Off slider will appear on the screen. Now, drag this slider to the right to turn off your iPhone.
- If you want to turn on iPhone 11 once again, you have to follow the same technique. Press the Power button on the right side of the device until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- You have now successfully turned off iPhone 11 and then turned it on once again.