HOW TO TURN OFF MACBOOK AIR 2020?
Perform the following steps how to turn off Macbook air 2020.
- The MacBook 2020 models are equipped with the Intel’s 10th generation Intel Core processors up to 1.2 GHz Quad-Core i7along with a turbo boost speed of up to 3.8GHz.It features Intel Iris Plus graphics.
- This is first among the MacBook AIRs to have the quad-core processor.
- The MacBook models always display an Apple logo on the main screen after the startup.
- Click the Apple icon and click the shutdown button from the menu.
- Wait until the device turns off completely.
- To turn on the MacBook Pro, you can press the power button on the top-right corner of the keypad on Mac.