How to Turn Off Roku Streaming Stick?
- Roku streaming stick doesn’t come with an/off switch.
- If your Roku stick powers up through the TV’s HDMI port, remove the stick from it.
- Another method is to plug it into a smart surge protector that will cut the power when the main device is powered off.
- Unplugging the streaming stick will turn it off.
How to Turn Off Voice on Streaming Stick
- “Press” the Home button of your Roku remote.
- Move “down” to select Settings.
- Go to Accessibility—>Audio Guide.
- Disable the text-to-speech feature.
- “Another method” is to “press” the * button four times to disable the Audio Guide option.
How to Turn Off Roku Express with Remote?
- The Roku Express remote has no power button.
- Hence you cannot turn it off with the remote.
- Unplug the device when you want to power it down.
- Use a smart surge protector; insert the TV cable in the parent slot and the Roku device in the child slot.
- While turning off the TV, the Roku device automatically turns off.