How to Turn on Airdrop on Mac?
Apple’s AirDrop feature allows users to transfer files from one Mac computer to another. The uniqueness of the AirDrop feature is that you can send your files wirelessly (without plugging in anything). AirDrop depends on a Mac computer’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections.
To Turn on Airdrop on Mac computer, follow the steps given below:
- On your computer, open Finder.
- From the menu bar that displays on your screen, choose the Go option.
- Search for the AirDrop feature. Please wait for the AirDrop window to open.
- In case the Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection on your Mac is turned off, you will see a prompt to turn them on.
- If they are turned on already, the AirDrop feature will be activated automatically.
- In the AirDrop window, you will see a question. You might want only particular people to see your device. The question will ask you to select those persons.
- Otherwise, you can click the Allow me to be discovered by everyone option.
- Choose one of the options given here:
- Whether you wish to pair your Mac with the device of a person in your Contacts.
- Whether you want to pair your Mac with the device of a person who is within the Bluetooth range of your Mac.
By completing the above steps, you have Turn on Airdrop on Mac computer.