- Turn On MacBook Air 2020
How to Turn on Macbook Air 2020?
MacBook Air 2020 is an Apple laptop launched in the year 2020. In the MacBook Air 2018 and later models, the Power button was not labeled by the Apple manufacturers. Learn how to turn on Macbook Air 2020 laptop by following any one of the below-mentioned methods.
- Open the MacBook lid even when it is not connected to the power outlet.
- Connect the power adapter when the MacBook lid opens.
- Press any keys on the MacBook keyboard or tap the trackpad.
- Press the Touch ID at the top-right corner of the Keyboard.
- If your MacBook Air 2020 Laptop screen locks out, you can unlock it by pressing the Touch ID. In general, the Touch ID is a fingerprint scanner. You should add your fingerprint before using it.
- To set up your Touch ID, lift the MacBook Air lid to turn it on and enter your Mac login password.
- Go to the Apple menu available at the top-left corner of the screen and select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- In the System Preferences window, click the Touch ID icon.
- In the Touch ID window, click the Add a fingerprint icon and enter your Mac login credentials if prompted.
- Under the Use Touch ID for section, check all the checkboxes.
- Keep your finger on the Touch ID and hold it until your fingerprint is detected.
- Make sure that you have a dry and clean finger before touching the Touch ID.
- After adding your fingerprint, you can turn on your MacBook by merely pressing the Touch ID without entering the password to log on to your administrator account.
- To shut down your MacBook, click the Apple menu and select Shut Down from the drop-down menu. If your MacBook laptop fails to turn on, check the power adapter, and try connecting to a different wall outlet.
To know more on how to turn on Macbook Air 2020, feel free to contact our experts. We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com