How to Turn ON Roku Streaming Stick?
- Connect your Roku Streaming Stick to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Or use an HDMI adapter to connect the stick to the TV.
- On your TV’s remote, press Input—>Source—>HDMI 3.
- Couple one end of the power cord provided with the streaming stick.
- The other end is attached to a wall socket.
- Power up the streaming stick.
- The Roku application appears on the TV.
How to Turn your old PC into a Roku Streaming Stick?
- Choose the right PC to convert to a media player.
- Any PC running Windows 7 or later with a RAM size of 4GB and a video card is eligible for this purpose.
- PlayOn Desktop is a PC app that makes your media available on your mobile phones and other PCs.
- Select the folders you want to share.
- Sign into your account on the PlayOn app on your Android or iOS device.
- You can view photos, videos, and music from any of the linked devices.
- Your old PC now becomes a media-streaming service like Roku streaming stick.
- You can access channels like ABC, Food Network, Hulu, Netflix, and TBS.
Why Streaming Stick not Turning On?
- Check that the micro-USB is tightly plugged into the wall and the streaming stick.
- Inspect the USB port for any damage.
- Fasten the stick securely into the HDMI port.
- Choose the appropriate HDMI port on your TV.
- Use fresh batteries in your Streaming Stick remote.
How to fix Streaming Stick won’t Turn On Issue?
- Secure the stick tightly into the HDMI port.
- Pick the appropriate HDMI port on your TV.
- Load fresh batteries in your Streaming Stick remote.
- Touch the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Go to Settings—>System—>Advanced system settings—>Factory Reset.
- Click Factory reset everything and follow the appearing instructions.