- Unblock Number
How to Unblock a Number on Android?
Did you block someone unknowingly? You will not be able to call the person, or receive/send messages.Unblock a number on Android is not very difficult, requires just a few taps.Just find the blocked number in the recent call history, long-press on it, and select the Unblock option from the displayed list. When prompted for confirmation, tap Unblock.
You also have other ways to unblock a number, proceed with the steps given below.
- Unlock your smartphone and launch the Contacts or Phone application.
- You can find the Contacts application on the home screen of your smartphone.
- If you don’t find the application, swipe up to locate the Contacts app.
- Tap the Menu icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the Settings tab and scroll down.
- Touch the Blocked numbers option at the bottom of the screen.
- If you don’t find the option, go back to the Contacts screen.
- Touch the More icon at the top-right corner of the screen. Then, select Settings.
- Select the Call blocking option from the displayed list.
- Now, you can find the list of blocked contacts.
- To unblock a number, touch on the “X” icon next to the number.
- If you find the “-“ icon to remove the contact from the blocked list. Touch it as each phone has different options.
- If you don’t find any options to unblock, long press on the number and select the Unblock contact option from the displayed list.
- When prompted for confirmation to Unblock a number on Android, tap Unblock.
- You will get a confirmation message on the screen when the number is unblocked.
- Now, you will start receiving calls and messages from the number.