- Unlock Android Device
How to Unlock an Android Device without Google Account?
Are you having trouble with Unlock an Android Device without Google Account? Then this will be the right situation to assist you with our technical advice. Android devices can be unlocked even if you have forgotten the registered Google account. This method involves a few necessary methods, as mentioned below.
- Restoring factory defaults
- Bypassing Google account verification
- Accessing the Android Settings
- Allowing OEM Unlocking
- Setting up your Android device
The first and foremost step is to restore your Android device to factory defaults. If you wish to unlock your device without losing data, download and install a standard data recovery software such as dr.fone, iMyFone Android, etc.
But this solution is not recommended because it may lead to data theft and hacking your personnel info in the future. No worries because we have a solution to your problem. It is applicable only if you have created a backup already on your Android device.
Carry out these steps to unlock an Android device without Google account:
- To hard reset your device, you need to turn off first and then remove any external storage devices like SD cards.
- Now, restart your device n recovery mode by pressing the Power and Volume button simultaneously.
- Select the Factory Reset option followed by Reboot System using the volume keys.
- Confirm your action by pressing the Power button.
- When your device restarts, connect to a local wireless network.
- If prompted to enter your Google Account, tap the text field and go to the Settings by holding the @ key.
- It will direct you to the Google Keyboard settings.
- Tap the More icon and choose Help&Feedback.
- Choose an option from the displayed list and go to the browser.
- Long press on any text and click the Websearch option at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Type “settings” in the search panel and go to the Settings menu.
- Scroll down the Settings menu and tap the About Phone option.
- Tap the Build Number for seven times to access the Developer Options setting.
- Toggle the OEM Unlocking button and restart your Android device.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi and skip the Google Account verification to unlock your device.
- Alternatively, you can install any third-party launcher while you are on the browser and remove the registered Google Account.
- Next, delete the installed launcher and restart your device.
- Now, you can unlock an Android device without Google account verification.