- Unlock Android Device
How to Unlock Android device without Losing Data?
Usually, users would set a password, PIN, or pattern lock on their Android devices. But in case you forget the login details, you will remain locked out of your Android device. In this scenario, trying a factory reset on your device is one option. But then it will result in the loss of all the data from your device.So, how to resolve the issue? How to unlock Android device without losing data?. Two of the methods that will help you find answers to the above questions are explained below:
If your phone/device is running on Android 4.4 or a lower version, try making use of the Forgot Pattern feature to unlock it.
- First, enter an incorrect password many times until you find the Forgot Pattern option on your screen. Then, tap the Forgot Pattern option.
- Next, enter all your Google account details. Tap the Sign in option.
- Now, you will be able to get full access to your Android phone.
You can get into your locked Android phone by using the Android Device Manager. The only condition is that the Android Device Manager should have been enabled on your phone before it got locked.
- On your Mac or PC, navigate to the Google Android Device Manager website.
- Now, sign in using the Google account details that you have used on your locked Android phone.
- In your Android Device Manager interface, select the device that you wish to unlock.
- Next, click the Lock button.
- Type in a temporary password.
- Now, click the Lock button once more.
- In case the above procedure has proved to be successful, you will find a confirmation window with the buttons, Ring, Lock and Erase.
- If the Password field displays on your Android phone, type in the temporary password that you have set just now.
- On your Android phone, navigate to the Lock screen settings.
- Finally, disable the temporary password that you had set previously.
Using the two methods described above, you should be able to resolve the Unlock Android device without losing data issue.