- Unlock Android Without Reset
How to Unlock Android Device without Factory Reset?
If you have enabled the security protection, then you will be prompted to enter it every time while unlocking your Android Device. Now, if you are facing a problem in unlocking your Android device, then you have visited the right web page. When this situation occurs, most of the users wish to unlock their device without a factory reset, since their device contains important files or documents. While you try to unlock your Android device by doing a factory reset, all the information stored in it will get deleted permanently. There are some possible ways to unlock Android device without factory reset. These methods are discussed below. Read and utilize them as per your needs.
Method 1: Using Google Account
Proceed with the steps that are given below to unlock Android device.
- This is the easiest way to unlock your Android device without a factory reset.
- Try to unlock your Android device with possible patterns, passwords, or PIN.
- When you fail to unlock your Android device for the fifth time, a message saying Try after 30 seconds will appear on the screen.
- You can also find the Forgot pattern ? command line on the screen. Tap on it.
- You will be asked to type your Google Account’s email address that is linked with your Android phone.
- Enter the email address correctly to avoid further errors.
- After that, tap the Next button.
- Now, you can create a new password for your Android device.
- Create a new strong password and use it to unlock your Android device.
- If you are the one who doesn’t a Google Account linked to your Android phone, then this method is not going to help you in unlock Android device without factory reset.
- Try the other methods discussed below to unlock your Android device.
Method 2: Using Find My Device
- This is another way to unlock your Android device. Most of us may enable the Find My Device feature since it helps us to locate our Android device.
- In this feature, you can find three options: Ring, Lock and Erase.
- To use this feature, sign in to the Google account that is linked with your Android device.
- After that, go to the section that displays the list of connected devices.
- From the devices list, choose the Android device that you want to unlock.
- Now, the three options Ring, Lock, and Erase will appear on the screen.
- Click the Lock option.
- Now, a pop-up window prompting you to create a new password will appear on the screen.
- Create and enter the new password for your Android device in the given field to unlock your Android device.
Method 3: Using Backup PIN
- During the password creation, if you have selected the pattern lock option for your Android device, you will be prompted to create a Security PIN as well.
- Now, you can use that security PIN to unlock your Android device. This security PIN is known as Backup PIN.
- To know how to use this backup PIN to unlock your Android device, follow the steps discussed below.
- Try unlocking your Android device.
- After a specific trial, you will get the message Try after 30 seconds.
- Now, locate the Backup PIN option and tap it.
- In the given field, enter the Security PIN and tap Next.
- If you have entered the security PIN correctly, your Android device will be unlocked successfully.
- Contact us to get remote assistance for how to unlock Android device without factory reset.