- Updating Mac Os X To Latest Version
How To Update Mac Os X To Latest Version?
- Before updating your computer’s Mac OS to the most recent version, make sure to create a backup using the Time Machine tool.
- Time Machine is an in-built backup utility that helps to backup files automatically to an external storage device.
Follow the guidelines on how to update Mac Os X to latest version
If you are using the macOS High Sierra, Sierra, EI Capitan, or earlier version of the Mac computer, carry out the simple guidelines to update it to the latest version.
- Launch the App Store application on your Mac computer.
- Click the Updates tab at the top of the screen and select the Updates option.
- Proceed with the steps to update the Mac computer to its most recent version.
- To update the OS of the Mac computer automatically, choose the System Preferences option from the Apple menu.
- After clicking the App Store button, select the ‘Download newly available updates in the background’ option.
If you are using the macOS Mojave version of the Mac computer, follow the instructions given here.
- Navigate to the Apple menu, choose the System Preferences option, and click the Software Update button.
- This will open the Software Update dialog window on the screen.
- When you click the Update Now button, the Mac computer gets updated to the latest version. Click here if you need any help about format a drive in macOs
- To update the Mac OS automatically, select the checkbox beside the “Automatically keep my Mac up to date” option. if you have any further doubts on how to update Mac Os X to latest version, click the call button.