- Update Quickbooks
How to Update Quickbooks
QuickBooks is an accounting software developed and marketed by Intuit. QB products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions. Follow the 2 Simple methods to update Qb by automatic update mthod and by manual update method
Steps: Quickbooks Automatic Update
- Right-click the QuickBooks icon and then select the Run as Administrator option.
- Now, the new window displays on the screen.
- Navigate to the Help menu and then select the Update option.
- Click the Options tab.
- In the Automatic Update field, click the radio button next to the Yes button.
- If you want to share the downloads with other computer, move to the Shared Download field, and click the radio button beside the Yes option.
- Click the Close button in the Update QB window.
Steps: Quickbooks Manual Update
- Close the currently running program on your computer.
- Find the QuickBooks icon on the Windows desktop and then right-click it.
- Move the cursor to the Run as Administrator option and click it.
- When you see the No Company Open window, click the Help menu.
- After selecting the QuickBooks option, move to the Options tab.
- Select the Mark All option followed by the Save button.
- Now, click the Update Now tab.
- Make sure to checkmark the box next to the Reset Update option.
- Finally, click the Get Updates button.
To know more on how to update Quickbooks, feel free to contact our experts. We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com