How to Update Quickbooks
Steps: Quickbooks Automatic Update
- Guidelines for How to Update Quickbooks Automatically. Right-click the QuickBooks icon and then select the Run as Administrator option.
- Now, the new window displays on the screen.
- Navigate to the Help menu and then select the Update QuickBooks option.
- Click the Options tab.
- In the Automatic Update field, click the radio button next to the Yes button.
- If you want to share the downloads with other computer, move to the Shared Download field, and click the radio button beside the Yes option.
- Click the Close button in the Update QuickBooks window.
Steps: Quickbooks Manual Update
- Close the currently running program on your computer.
- Find the QuickBooks icon on the Windows desktop and then right-click it.
- Move the cursor to the Run as Administrator option and click it.
- When you see the No Company Open window, click the Help menu.
- After selecting the QuickBooks option, move to the Options tab.
- Select the Mark All option followed by the Save button.
- Now, click the Update Now tab.
- Make sure to checkmark the box next to the Reset Update option.
- Finally, click the Get Updates button.
- For, instant guidance for how to update Quickbooks contact our experts.