- Iolo System Mechanic
How to use Iolo System Mechanic?
To know how to use iolo System Mechanic software on your computer, read the instructions mentioned below.
Cleaning the Computer
- Open the main interface of the System Mechanic software on your computer.
- Click Analyze Now -> Perform Deep Analysis.
- If you see the System Status is Poor message on the screen, click the View Problems button.
- When the next window appears on the screen, click the Repair All button at the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the Repair All Problems Now window, click the Yes button.
- Once the cleaning process gets over, click the Close button in the Summary Of Actions Performed window.
Optimizing the Computer
- The new window opens prompted to optimize the system.
- Next to the computer has some potentially unwanted startup programs option, click the Review option.
- Select the Toolbox option followed by the All-in-one Tools option on the left panel of the screen.
- Beside the PC Cleanup field, click the Start button.
- When the Clean PC Clutter window displays on the screen, click the Perform Quick Analysis link.
- Select the checkbox next to the Remove Internet Explorer Cache Files, Remove Firefox Cache Files, and Remove Temporary Windows Files option.
- Click the Next button in the Clean PC Clutter window.
- When the Optimization Completed window displays on the screen, click the Exit button at the bottom-left corner.
Speed up the Computer
- Click the Toolbox option followed by the Individual Tools option on the left panel of the screen.
- Click the Repair Problem tab on the left side.
- When you see the next window on the screen, navigate to the System Memory section and click the Optimize button.
- In the Current Memory Usage window, click the Next window.
- Once you click the Exit button, the iolo System Mechanic software monitors the computer’s health and security status. Still, you don’t know how to use iolo system mechanic contact us.